Schedule Your Appointment
Connect with Your Health Care Team
PrimeCare is committed to ensuring that you can connect with your care team whenever you need to. We provide several options:
Advanced Access Scheduling
Using an innovative new approach called Advanced Access Scheduling, we make it easy for you to get same-day or next-day appointments, even if you are a new patient.
With Advanced Access Scheduling, at least one quarter of each day’s appointments are kept open. With more slots available, it is easier than ever for you to get an appointment on a date and at a time that works for you. The day before you want to see your provider, or on the same day, you can use one of the methods below — portal, email, or phone — to make an appointment. If you prefer to schedule appointments a little farther out, you’ll be able to schedule appointments up to two weeks in advance.
The easiest way to keep in touch with your medical team is by using our Patient Portal. This invaluable tool lets you access your own medical records and team online or on your smartphone via an app. With it, you can:
- Communicate with your doctor: Get answers to your medical questions from the comfort of your own home.
- Access your test results: No more waiting for a phone call or letter — view your results and your doctor’s comments within days.
- Request prescription refills: Send a refill request for any of your refillable medications.
- Manage your appointments: Schedule your next appointment, or view details of your past and upcoming visits.
- Review important health reminders: To maintain your good health, our patient portal will send you reminders for health maintenance appointments to get yearly physicals, annual screenings such as mammograms, and regular testing to monitor chronic conditions, such as diabetes and heart disease.
Ready to Request an Appointment?
We strongly recommend that you use our Patient Portal. It’s the fastest, easiest way to make an appointment!
To request an appointment by phone, call (312) 633-5841.